all homes now reserved
take a walk
in usk valley
The Cedars is our brand new development in the picturesque village of Llangattock in the Usk Valley, just across the river from the town of Crickhowell.
It is situated in a peaceful area in the South-Easterly corner of the Brecon Beacons National Park, where the Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal passes through the village en-route to Pontypool. The valley is framed by the Black Mountains to the North and the Llangattock Escarpment to the South, providing breath-taking views all around.
Llangattock is surrounded by rolling green hills and scenic country roads and is perfect for those who love the outdoors. Nearby are plenty of serene walking routes along the Canal and through Glanusk Park, as well as routes across Llangattock Mountain, around the caves and 18th Century quarry. There are also fantastic facilities for horse riding, trekking and narrow boating. Green Man festival is held annually at Glanusk Park, hosting 20,000 festival-goers and showcasing live music, art, comedy, poetry and lots more. Other attractions in the area include Llangattock Lime Kilns, Crickhowell Castle and the famous Brecon Mountain Railway.
All of your local amenities, from groceries to clothing boutiques to cafes, can be found just a five minute drive away in the neighbouring town of Crickhowell. Llangattock Church in Wales primary school is just two minutes away, and Crickhowell Primary and High Schools are both just five minutes away.
The Cedars is the ideal place to lead an idyllic life surrounded by Welsh countryside in a beautiful new home.
Contact us for full details
• A premium range of both Contemporary and modern styles provided by Howdens.
• A design service will allow you to personalise your kitchen to suit your requirements.
• A wide range of worktops, unit styles and top of the range appliances are available.
• As standard all homes include a Hob, cooker hood and Oven.
• Contemporary white Roca Sanitaryware with Chrome fittings
• Chrome Towel radiators to bathroom and en-suites
• A range of tilling choices provided by Porcelanosa
• Real wood burners (selected house types)
• Soft white paint finish to walls and ceilings
• Contemporary Suffolk oak internal doors with chrome furniture
• Fitted wardrobes (configuration dependent on house type)
• Fiber optic connection to all homes
• TV points upstairs and downstairs
• Wiring for satellite TV
• Phone point on both floors
• External joinery painted hardwood
• Aluminium rain water goods
• Slate roofs
• Bi-fold terrace doors
• Remote controlled automatic